As cherished family members grow older, they often need help with day-to-day financial tasks: balancing a checkbook, paying household bills, keeping up with tax payments. If you’re out of town or pressed for time, Stampone & Associates’ caring, honest, professional help may be the answer. We keep you informed every step of the way and offer peace of mind to both your loved ones.
Stampone & Associates provides a full range of senior financial services:
Day-to-day money management
- Reviews and pays household bills, budgets, and keeps records
- Assists with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Makes sure money due is received, receipted, and deposited
- Prepares, plans and files income, trust, gift and estate tax returns
Assistance with Living Issues
- Offers second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations
- Handles day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses
- Addresses questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance
- Provides referrals to local services and agencies
- Arranges proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment
- Organizes and reviews personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed
- Prepares inventories of personal assets and investments
- Monitors investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with investment advisor
- Identifies and plans retirement income, needs, and goals
- Determines current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses
- Plans retirement account distributions and safeguards against improper disbursements
Elder care financial services are crucial to your loved ones’ independence and financial freedom. Contact us for more information: Karen@stamponeassociates.com.
Schedule your complimentary, initial consultation with Stampone & Associates today: 215-277-1191.